Mare Maritime Agency, Ship Chartering, Transport and Trading Ltd. founded in Izmir in 2005.
We are specialized in shortsea coaster chartering upto 20,000 dwt, but also have some reference fixtures upto Supramax size. Focusing on only breakbulk dry and general cargoes.
Intensively and frequently we are fixing marble blocks, marble chips, cement (bulk or bagged), steel products, and raw minerals within Mediterranean, Black Sea and West Africa ports.
Because of intensive relations with heavy lift crane operators and companies in Turkey and also MPP vessel owners and operators in the world, we are carrying project cargoes like windmill, yacht, transformer from/to Continent, Mediterranean Black Sea and Far East.
We are also general ship agent in all ports in Turkey, mainly Bosphorus and Dardanelle Straits, Istanbul, Canakkale, Marmara Island, Izmir, Izmit, Nemrut Bay, Mersin, Iskenderun, Antalya, Samsun and Tekirdag.
As a summary we offer following services:
- Chartering of dry cargo ships upto 55,000 Dwt,
- Ship Breaking (Demolition) in Aliaga Nemrut Bay
- As a ship agent in all Turkish Ports:
- Bosphorus and Dardanelle Strait Clearance Service,
- Position and Passage Report Notices before and after passing through straits,
- Motor Boat service in Marmara Sea & Car Service,
- Delivery Services (Cash to Master, Spare Parts and Store)
- Crew Change Service (formalities with Immigration Office),
- Bunker and Lubrication Oil Supply in Istanbul,
- Provision Supply (fresh water, cigarette etc.)
- Technical Support (repair & maintenance, drydocking in Tuzla Istanbul, engineer, electrician, technician, welder etc.),
- Professional Survey Report Service (Cargo condition, hull, deck, engine reports)
- Garbage Disposal
- Medical Attendance,
- Project Cargo Handling Facilities and Heavy Lift Crane Supply.